Friday, October 23, 2009

Unexpected...

Life is filled with unexpected surprises...

Isn't this so true?

This is a quote that I created, few years back, when one event striked me really hard. So hard that it made me so emotional where I was not able to sit, stand, and think properly, not to mention going to bed. In the end, I had to cry myself to sleep.

Well, guess what...
This quote came into my mind again. Yes, something not too pleasant happened. Something that I know it might happen but have always pray for it not to happen...Something that I am not prepare to face...Something that I do not want to face...Something that I wished it would not happen....原來我一直都在自欺欺人...

I guess if it is meant to happen, it will somehow come and there is no way to obstruct it.

I am feeling slightly better now, at least the tears has helped to calm my emotion however the wound is still sore, and am still sad but I know time will heal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment