Monday, June 21, 2010

This was made 2 days ago...

Continuous from the previous post....incident happened in the same restaurant....

After much deliberation, I ordered chicken pate with toast as my starter. The presentation was good. Took the first bite, not up to my expectation and there were a slight not-so-good aftertaste. My mom tried, saying that it is not fresh and asked for the waiter, this time a different waiter. He brought it in to the kitchen, came back out and say that this is how it should be and that this was made 2 days ago! 2 days ago! Come on...already the customer is saying that it is not rest and you say that it was made 2 days ago! Then claims that the pate can be kept for 1 week, so am I supposed to say that "oh...then 2 days is well within the 1 week period."....speechless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment