Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcoming 2012...the year of the Dragon

It has been ages since I blogged...yes...i know busy is the lamest excuse ever...although it is the truth...i will come up with another better excuse...hahahaha...
Let me put it this way...i did try but couldnt finish the entry then gave up...
Since i missed out my 2011 summary so please allow me to do a summary of my 2011 since we are still early in 2012...its still Q1 isnt it? :-)

2011...2011...2011...
Should i summarise it as a positive year or a not so positive year?
I visited Japan! A place that i have always wanted to visit. I celebrated his birthday together in person for the first time. I spent our first valentine's day together. I met my boss in person for the first time. I had the toughest time at work throughout my whole career. I nearly lost him. I almost went under the knife. I visited the hospital more than i can remember. I lost an uncle. My job was in jeorpady. I cried the most in a year that i can ever remember. I lost confident in myself. I passed my ALCM!

I must say 2011 has been an eventful year. I been through a lot. But most importantly, I LEARNT A LOT!!! I paid alot of $$$, time, effort, and tears...i am glad that i lived through 2011 and it has made me a stronger person. I understand myself better. It has changed some of my perspective on certain things.

I thank you all my friends for all the ears you have rendered and all the shoulders you have lend. I am very thankful for all the blessings and I know that God have been by my side. I am also very thankful that U didnt give up on us...

THANK YOU 2011 and I am looking forward for a better 2012....
Dont worry...i still love you 2011... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment