Sunday, July 25, 2010

Had a long chat with a friend today...
Spoke about everything...

Was giving her some advise...
Only to realised that I should be doing the same but am not...
Things are always easier said than done...
Who am I to give advise if I am not able to live up to the advise?
Why did I not do it?
Is it because I am afraid?
Afraid to know the truth?
Afraid to face the fact?
Afraid to know the truth is not how I anticipated it to be?

As much as I would like to do it...at the very last second...I pulled back...
I know I should do it...
But I am in a dilemma...
I...I...I let fear took over....

I know that the truth might not be that unbareable...
It could be what I anticipated it to be...
But because there is a slightest chance that it could be not what I anticipated...
I...I...I let fear took over....

No comments:

Post a Comment