Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank you 2012

Time passes so quick and today marks the last day of 2012.
2012 has been lovely to me. Of course there are still some ups and downs but it made 2012 who it is. It has allow me to learn and grow a lot, both personal and work.
I have cried so hard at nights yet I have also had the sweetest moments and I could not have asked for more. Some of the highlights of 2012:
- I changed my 15 year old car.
- I got more handbags and purses.
- he came to visit. *ultimate big grin*
- I moved departments and got promoted..oh yeah~
- I had the biggest argument with my mom.
- I went back to US for holidays...and had a white Christmas. ^_^
- I felt sick and I recovered, I cried and I laughed
So to 2012, thank you very much for everything that you have given me. You might be gone but I will cherish our memories.
Looking forward to a GREAT 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment