Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tiffany & Co.

Ahh~My first purchase from Tiffany & Co...
Ahh~The little blue box...that all girls love....
I've always wanted to get another charm for my bracelet. Checked out Tiffany at Pavilion yesterday and came out of the store with a little blue box containing the below...hehehe...happy!
Isn't it a beauty?
Here my bracelet, with the new and old charm...charming isn't it...hehehe....so happy now...
This is my first Tiffany purchase, others were gifts...how much is the damage for this charm? RM300...

2 comments:

  1. erm.. my birthday is coming.. a good opp 4 u to give me a gift from T&Co.. I think my bracelet is lact of charmsssss lor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ur birthday coming soon? I will know where to bring ur hubby to get u ur b'day prezzie....u want me to give a charm as ur b'day gift ar? hmmm...u wait ah~

    ReplyDelete