Wednesday, March 10, 2010

While driving...

I was on the phone while driving home today. No I was not on handsfree neither was I on speaker, thinking that since it is the peak time, the traffic police would not bother to stop me. I was right, the police did not stop me but I received a SMS from a anonymous number that reads "No chatting while driving".

I was like 邊個咁神, 咁都睇到...the best thing is, I have no clue who is this person but am pretty sure he/she knows me. Immediately, I dialed the number, and this guy was trying to be mysterious. When I ask who is this, then you get the ever famous reply from these people 妳唔知我係邊個o麼? 真係唔知啊? (如果我知, 我仲會問你係邊個o麼? more fish..)

Finally, it was my cousin brother. Haha...then I let him go.

This morning, took me 1.5hours to reach the office....&#%^@!*#%....
今日係麼o耶大日子? 點嘅全部車都出來? 唔明白....

No comments:

Post a Comment